Professional Property Management
Managing one’s own rental property can be a rather frustrating experience. Depending on the value of the owner’s time it may or may not be cost effective to do so.
As property managers and the agent of the property owner we become an insulating factor between the tenant, any problems that might arise with the property and the owner.
We are a property management firm only and not in the business of listing and selling Real Estate. We are properly licensed by the Real Estate Agency and adhere strictly to the laws and statutes of the State of Oregon. All client’s funds, both owner and tenant, are held in Client’s Trust Accounts as per law.
Please call us: (503) 297-8111
Our program is normally contracted for a twelve (12) month period, but it can be tailored to brief periods, as short as three months, to cover a particular requirement for short-term management.
- Meeting with the Homeowners to establish his or her needs.
- Reviewing the property, and appraising it for marketability in the rental market.
- Establishing the proper rental amount.
- Arranging for and supervising any pre-rental work that may be required.
- Writing and placing rental advertisements.
- Placing “For Rent” signs on the property, where permitted.
- Careful selection of Tenants, using professional screening techniques and our own experience.
- Showing property to prospective and qualified Tenants.
- Inspecting the property with the new Tenants.
- Enforcing all Tenant responsibilities, as detailed in the Rental Agreement.
- Inspecting the property after the Tenant moves out.
- Arranging for any needed repairs or maintenance.
- Dispersing of Tenants Deposits, as appropriate and required by law.
- Handling the eviction process, should that be necessary.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efﬁciently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to ﬁll vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.