Professional Property Management
Managing one’s own rental property can be a rather frustrating experience. Depending on the value of the owner’s time it may or may not be cost effective to do so.
As property managers and the agent of the property owner we become an insulating factor between the tenant, any problems that might arise with the property and the owner.
We are a property management firm only and not in the business of listing and selling Real Estate. We are properly licensed by the Real Estate Agency and adhere strictly to the laws and statutes of the State of Oregon. All client’s funds, both owner and tenant, are held in Client’s Trust Accounts as per law.
Our program is normally contracted for a twelve (12) month period, but it can be tailored to brief periods, as short as three months, to cover a particular requirement for short-term management.
- Meeting with the Homeowners to establish his or her needs.
- Reviewing the property, and appraising it for marketability in the rental market.
- Establishing the proper rental amount.
- Arranging for and supervising any pre-rental work that may be required.
- Writing and placing rental advertisements.
- Placing “For Rent” signs on the property, where permitted.
- Careful selection of Tenants, using professional screening techniques and our own experience.
- Showing property to prospective and qualified Tenants.
- Inspecting the property with the new Tenants.
- Enforcing all Tenant responsibilities, as detailed in the Rental Agreement.
- Inspecting the property after the Tenant moves out.
- Arranging for any needed repairs or maintenance.
- Dispersing of Tenants Deposits, as appropriate and required by law.
- Handling the eviction process, should that be necessary.